By soupisyummy - 11/02/2012 19:20 - United States

Today, I looked over my next homework assignment for art class. It was to draw a portrait of my best friend. I can't think of anyone besides my mother. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 303
You deserved it 4 509

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Morgannnnuhhh 1

Go on chat roulette and draw somebody there.

Comments

So draw ur mother. What is the problem?

How about a pet? They are quite often best friends? :)

sarahwho 5

It's okay, my best friend is a cat.

draw a hot guy and say he's your best friend ;)

My daddy's my bestfriend so it's not too weird:)

It's a good thing having your mum as your best friend my mum is my best friend and I feel lucky because I have friends who don't even talk to their mothers. So draw your mother and be proud :)

Nothing wrong with that :) My mom was my best friend. She died in front of me when I was only 15. (I'm almost 17 now). Guys, if you're lucky enough to still have a loving mom treat her like the amazing, beautiful, strong woman she is. She won't be around forever, and if you don't treat her as well as she deserves to be treated, it will eat away at you everyday. Trust me :/

HannahWho 8

That must be hard for you. :( However, I just want to point out, that I get annoyed when people tell me how to treat my family members. We get along just fine but the moment a friend of mine who has lost a family member hears me complaining about my mother they tell me, "Treat your mother like a beautiful flower" or something of the same, and I want to tell them about the alcoholic years, the times my mother hit me, the way she used to tell me I was a failure. Not all mothers are beautiful women, they are human. I hate the attitude of sainting your mother just because you lost her. I can garauntee that your mother was not perfect or beautiful all the time. So maybe not tell people that corny b.s.

188 - I'm so sorry. I didn't exactly mean it in telling you how to treat your family. I understand completely. My biological mother was a drug addict/alcoholic and my dad just.. well, who knows where/who he is. I know not everything is smiles and rainbows, trust me. I'm sorry for offending you.