By springbreak09 - 01/04/2009 06:03 - Mexico

Today, I left for vacation in Mexico. Upon landing, I received a text message from the guy I've been seeing. It read, "Sorry, I'm not boyfriend material. Have a good trip." I paid 75 cents to get dumped, internationally. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 916
You deserved it 5 643

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Thats great. He gave you a free pass to do who ever you want. Would have sucked if he told you when you got back.

Comments

lol ouch... @ #70: it may have been a family trip, in which case they may have needed to keep their phones on...plus, while international texting is more pricey, i'm sure she wouldn't have minded the cost if he hadn't been dumping her over the message and for those who (continually) post about the amount of money, basically it's equivalent to getting a collect call where he says "hi, i'm dumping you. bye." even if it didn't cost much, she still had to pay to be dumped.

tr1x_ 1

hey at least you're in mexico, now go get plastered and have hot drunken sex. That should ease your mind.

xTheBasicFlawx 0

:( I'm sorry. That really sucks. What a loser for dumping you over text!! And to wait until you were gone? that's really lame :( You can do sooo much better. good luck!

you're on vacation, shut off your phone and go get laid.

that's really too bad, but you're only out 75 cents. count your blessings and have fun in mexico.

dumped over text? been there. hahaha he needs to grow some balls. but at least you have something to keep your mind off of it.

miseldemhearts 0

booo hooo it's 75 cents. wtf is the big deal. people get dumped it happens. but yeah he's a dick for doing it through text.