By Anonymous - 10/05/2011 05:12

Today, I learned what a nail gun shooting my leg feels like. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 240
You deserved it 11 971

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ryrywakaka 0

now you can hang a picture on your leg

That's impressive. Where did your nail gun learn to shoot?

Comments

It feels like a stab in the leg by a thin bladed knife. Hey, I think I nailed the right feeling on the spot.

you just got shot with the NAAAIIIIILLLLL GUNNN!

Capt_Oblivious 10

I bet it feels like it hurts doesn't it?

ArthursLifeSucks 2

OP is a sissy. I shot myself through the finger with a nailgun. There are many more nerves in the hands, but I pulled my finger off the nail, bandaged it up, and went back to work.

YoungBanks 3

Taylor gang or get shot with a nail gun.

armorf0r 7

not really, 54. if you shoot yourself in the led with a nail gun, there's a chance it will bury the nail completely, making it impossible to get out without surgery. I know a guy who shot himself in the knew while climbing a ladder with one. it buried itself past his kneecap, and locked up his leg so he couldn't bend it.

armorf0r 7

leg* knee* damn iPhone predictive text

Omg, that made my knee hurt just thinking about it.. Jeez.

how did he get down off the ladder D:

armorf0r 7

he fell off the ladder, and the guys he was working with had to carry him to their truck to take him to the hospital. he's crippled now because of that.

that's a big gun if it's shooting your whole leg lol

Feel like we need more information since this could easily be a YDI

Well? What DOES it feel like? Is it awesome? Painful? Does it incease your libido? Details OP... Details!