By nycplywood - 18/11/2009 21:01 - United States

Today, I learned that if you stare at your cat and her eyes suddenly get really big, it means she's going to maul your face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 396
You deserved it 32 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mmm, nothing like a good old-fashioned face-mauling' FML! Cats can be vicious. Don't make them feel intimidated; they'll attack. I'm sure you already know this though. F your life... and your face. Definitely your face.

It means the same thing when a guy's dick suddenly gets really big.

Comments

OMFG HOW CAN U NOT KNOW THAT WAS GONNA HAPPEN XD I STILL CANT STOP LAUGHING YDI FOR BEING BUMB ENOUGH TO 1) STARE AT A CAT AND 2) STARE AT A CAT CLOSE ENOUGH TO ATTACK U TOO FAST FOR U TO GET OUT OF THE WAY ROFLMFAO DAM IMA FAVORITE THIS SORRY BUT YDI

Aww, I loved it when my cats did that; I loved watching their pupils suddenly enlarge just before they pounced. You're dumb if you never knew that hahaha

wolfishinsanity 0

I feel you. My kitten used to do this all the time, but then we got her declawed. It doesn't hurt so much anymore, but it's still startling. On a side note, I really love how you worded this. I don't really know why, I just like it.

That's what you call pussy on face action. ;) lolz

wairdt 5

YDI just for owning a cat, let alone staring at it.

Atleast you know who the dominant one is in your house. If the cat attacks you, the cat does not respect you enough to believe you have any power whatsoever.

YDI for not having a nice little bunny instead.

You're male...why do you own a cat? YDI.

Yeah, bunnies are manlier! At least dwarf rabbits. Cute, but actually vicious little beasts. My (now dead) dwarf rabbit usually attacked everything which pissed him off including our older cat. The younger one decided to flee in terror after witnessing her mom getting bitten and clawed by a small ball of fluffy fury... ...awesome creatures :)

that's my kitten for you. she will jump on my back, claws out, and vault up onto our staircase another 5 feet up... meaning im left with several painful scratches on my back.