By nycplywood - 18/11/2009 21:01 - United States

Today, I learned that if you stare at your cat and her eyes suddenly get really big, it means she's going to maul your face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 396
You deserved it 32 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mmm, nothing like a good old-fashioned face-mauling' FML! Cats can be vicious. Don't make them feel intimidated; they'll attack. I'm sure you already know this though. F your life... and your face. Definitely your face.

It means the same thing when a guy's dick suddenly gets really big.

Comments

I did that to my cat once....he kept his claws in though. My mom sat there laughing while I picked up the cat and said "Who is the bigger one now huh?" He squirmed and I dropped him then he ran off. Not an hour later he was curled up in my lap. FYL and your face.

GGnoRe 0

haha this FML made me lmao. The wording was great xD

Hahahah that's awesome. Reminds me of my cute little devil kitty. And when I say kitty I mean 17 year old cat who's given me many scars. Oh how I love her haha.

faerygirl 0

Wow, didn't you know that staring at a cat is a signal of aggression? YDI for owning a cat and not knowing how to handle it. And large eyes on a cat are usually when they're hunting, playing, or fighting. Not calm. However, FYL, cause I imagine that would hurt. :(

It could have been worse. Other kinds of face-to-pussy contact leave you with STDs. I'll take cat scratches any day.

cheerbabe_3 0

I already knew this because I have a cat too. If their pupils grow large, it means they are going to pounce at you.

Selenemoon18 0

Cats rule the world! You should never look directly into the eyes of your masters. They punish such insolence harshly. But in all seriousness, no shit!

maxus 0

This is the first FML I've read in a while that really brought a smile to my face... I can just picture this... LMFAO. Thanks for posting :)