By nycplywood - 18/11/2009 21:01 - United States

Today, I learned that if you stare at your cat and her eyes suddenly get really big, it means she's going to maul your face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 396
You deserved it 32 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mmm, nothing like a good old-fashioned face-mauling' FML! Cats can be vicious. Don't make them feel intimidated; they'll attack. I'm sure you already know this though. F your life... and your face. Definitely your face.

It means the same thing when a guy's dick suddenly gets really big.

Comments

If you annoy a cat they will warn you. If you didnt pay attension to that warning then they will strike simple as that. Happens to me all the time. I got a two inch gash down my arm once while I was holding one of them as my lovely younger brother decided that that was the right time to scare her. It hurts but you'll heal and have the scars to prove it.

I have to say that I loved this FML. All of the responses have made me curious though, am I the only person who's cat does not do this? My cat will just look away after a bit and maybe just maybe flick his tail a little. Then again he was completely declawed when I got him so maybe that has changed his behavior. The only thing he ever does that could even be construed as annoying is attempting to clean the hair on my head, which is only bothersome because once he starts he keeps trying to do it for hours. I think he likes my leave in conditioner a little to much.

I would guess your cat has respect for you. Cats often will not attack people they respect. Although I have never had a cat that was completely delcawed, so I suppose that could be it.

What #82 said. If you assert your status as the leader, your cat won't attack you. That, plus declawing usually has the same effects as "fixing". It lowers the animal's aggression instincts. The cat will try to climb curtains and such for a few weeks, then realize its claws are gone and settle down. But if you have a really temperamental cat like my mom did, she'll find out that teeth work just as well. >_< So really, it all depends on the animal's individual personality.

Koalafrau_fml 0

It really depends on which dogs! Dominant, anxious or wild ones are much likely to attack or at least growl when stared at for too long. On this point, cats and dogs are alike: some won't do anything, some will react by avoiding eye contact and some will attack or threaten you. Just a question of personality (and maybe boredom if you keep playing that game!)

damn! Funny! never bother a cat again!!!

lol dayum yall it not dat funny but for real!!! When mii cat does dat she jumps on mii face den bites da **** outta mii nose nd lip. IT HURTS like a mother, but dont stare a cat in da face idiot!!!!

Good Lord....your Fail @ English makes me want to gouge my eyes out with a rusted, salt-encrusted teaspoon and then dribble concentrated acid into the gaping sockets. I've politely requested that Ninja Santa give you a dictionary for Christmas this year.

lol obviously you dont know about msn talk because your so closed off from your friends and on Fmylife.com all the time. You SHOULD actually try doing that and post it on youtube, maybe you'll get some friends that way and learn gangsta tlk. thx so much yuh lil baby

Ahhhh so you're just trolling. Carry on, ghetto trash. ;) Far be it from me to prevent you from spreading verbal syphilis and illiteracy. I type like a regular human being, even when in my MSN messenger. I make sure my words can be easily read and understood by all who read them. Now hush up, sweetie pie, I'm on the phone with Santa. He needs to get you that dictionary, pronto.

excuse me? Only retards believe in Santa Clause or little toddlers. I really don't care what you do , just stop acting like an ignorant retard and "correcting" peoples spelling. I like typing that way because its faster and expands the brain knowledge(LOL) and lets you connect with other races. If you didnt know, everyone is typing like that and are "TRYING" to be getto. Did you just call me "getto trash" because you ARE trash and wish to have a trash buddy? LOL no thank you. Maybe if you go to a homeless shelter you might find someone who would LOVE to be your buddy.Please get a life and stop living on this website just because your life feels so boring. I see you have replied to quite a few of other peoples comments. Know why dont YOU shush so I can go live MY life. :) byebye now.

And to reiterate the "you fail at English" thing, with the way you worded your first sentence, you're saying only retards believe in toddlers. Good day.

So typing like a developmentally-challenged eight-year-old expands your knowledge and connects you to other races? Wow, I didn't know that. Maybe if I go around smacking my chest and drooling, I can learn about people in China! Just keep talking, ghetto trash. ;) It's making me laugh. You're rising to my obvious bait PERFECTLY. While I'm at it, your mother is a fat **** with herpes, your father never loved you even though you give him ******** every night, and your teachers all secretly want to rape you with a yardstick covered in Elmer's glue. Also...stop living on this website just because your life feels so boring. Hypocrite. ;)

Wow. Nice. I dont comment on almost everyone's comments, but hey if you feel like it makes your life more full then thats your choice. Ummm you dont even know anything about my life so you dont even have the right to say that, if you would shut your mouth and think before you said stuff you might not have put your foot in your mouth. Both of my parents died yesterday, and I am now homeschoooled. lol so your description of "my life" doesnt fit. The funny thing is your supposed to be older than me yet I'm being more respectful. your comments back are quite amusing also. My life/spelling doesn't concern you. :) thankyou very much. Have a nice day with your new homeless friends. :)

So......you get a free pass because your parents died, but you're welcome to insult me and comment on what you think of my social life? Good God Almighty Lord Above, they should stop homeschooling you. It's obviously not giving you much of an education in English OR critical thinking. In short, go **** yourself with your daddy's shinbone. Have a nice day with his leg crammed up your ******. :)

LOL!! Wow just because you were abused( maybe sexually) by your father doesnt mean everybody else was. Actually this little game we are playing was not started by me, you threw the first rock. I will be the bigger woman and apologize first even though you should be. Im sorry for insulting your supposively wonderful social life. :D Thankyou for the laughter. It was quite refreshing. I see you are a mental case. I suggest getting help.... quick. For now I do have to go since its my friends birthday. Hope we can chat again. Oh and you might want to gargle with mouthwash to get the taste of foot out of your mouth.

OH! Why thankyou for politley correcting my mistake. I will rephrase the wording when I use that comeback again. :D Now YOU have a great day.

Okay, whatever, ghetto trash. ;) If thinking I need therapy helps you get over the fact that your parents committed suicide so they wouldn't have to put up with you bringing strange hermaphrodites home to deep-throat, you go right ahead and think I need therapy. The day after your parents die, you go out with a friend on his/her birthday, and blah-blah-blah on FML? Oh, yes, sounds like you really loved your parents. More likely, your parents aren't dead, you just wish they were. Hope they're rotting in hell. You can join them someday and have a nice gigantic orgy together! And honey, foot will always taste better than a blood-relative's ****, as you well know. ;) Have fun with your imaginary friend! Maybe you can practice spelling and grammar together!

Is typing "mii" instead of "me" really shortening anything? Also, "TXT language and abbreviations are forbidden on the website. Be careful with your spelling and read your post a few times to be sure before posting. Do not hesitate in using an automatic spelling corrector to avoid spelling mistakes." So since you're posting this publicly on a website where careful spelling in in the comment policy then yes, it does matter to us. Plus most people type normally on MSN so your point falls flat on its face. Your disrespectful nature is also against the comment policy. Did you even read it? You don't sound big or smart just so you know. EDIT: I just went on your profile, you're 14 so that explains a lot.

Wow, I was trolling and antagonizing a fourteen-year-old? I could have sworn she was only seven... .....Eh. I'm over it, and have already moved on to troll other people who fail at spelling, grammar, and life in general.

i have never in my entire life, talked like that on msn. so please, do not say that everyone talks "gansta" and wishes to talk "ghetto". oh, and how does typing like an idiot connect me to other races?

Darling_Cherry 5

LoL, that's why I don't bother in arguing with complete strangers over the Internets!

Aye, I'm a dick. I like being a dick to bratty, illiterate 14 year olds who think they get a free ride out of misplaced pity and can thus insult people who try to educate them. It's quite satisfying, actually. BAWWWWW I NO CANZ TYP CORREKTLYS BUT I THINK IZ FUNNEH! BAWWWW MY PARENTS DED YESTERDAIIZ BUT I HAZ TIEMS FOR FML AND FWENDS WHICH YUU NO HAZ! BAWWWWW I SMERTERZ DAN YUU CUZ I USEZ CHATSPEAK LOLOLOLOLOL IT MAKE MII SMERTZ! BAWWWWW! I get a few laughs out of tearing down arrogant, ignorant cocks like that. :)

Wow you have issues. 1. they were my biological parents, who I havent seen in 11 yrs. 2. I can do whatever the **** I want. I went to my friends house to TALK to her about it and wish her a happybirthday. And I was on fml because I needed a laugh.You are a dick because you have no respect for the deseased, they died in a car crash. And omfg you cant msn txt. Im sorry you suck. "mii" does not mean "me" you retard. It means MY!!! You were NOT educating me because I already knew what you were telling me. Your little display of txt talk was disgustingly sad. No wonder you dont txt my way... because YOU CANT!!!! HAHAHAHA!!! wow you crack me up!! You didnt tear me down. I will continue to tlk in txt any time I want to. Im just not doing it now because i see your brain cannot understand such talk. You really do think that your life is more important than other peoples.... why do you have to correct ANYTHING?? Just let people live their lives and keep your snude comments to yourself. Thankyou, you ********.

Kiddo, why don't you hop in your too-short-skirt and scuttle on back to school now? Only people with tweenie mentalities type that way. I know people your age and younger who don't do it. You're just a little twit.

Awww poor little ghetto trash ****. She's so upset that no one likes or appreciates her chatspeak. Maybe she should go dig up her daddy and suck his weenie some more, maybe that would make her feel better. And maybe if her daddy wasn't a retard, she might still be able to suck out some intelligence to improve her English abilities! Get the hell off FML and go suck a gigantic rotting ****, okay, cuntrag? Thank you, daddysucker! Awww go cry about it already. You actually think you're "smarter" because you type like a mentally-handicapped toddler?? AHAHAHAHAHA Oh God, you're hilarious. It doesn't take ANY intelligence to hammer your face on the keyboard and manage to type in chatspeak. No, my brain CANNOT comprehend chatspeak. Why? Oh, maybe it's because I was raised to read and write proper English. Obviously your fat ***** mother raised you through cell phone texts because she didn't care enough to actually teach you anything. PS: Haven't you learned that I don't care about anything you've said, little cuntrag? I do this because I like to piss off little illiterate cocksuckers such as yourself! And you're rising to the bait PERFECTLY, you stupid, fat, incest-loving *****. :D Come on, keep responding, it's making me laugh so much!

Note to everyone else: No, I'm not normally this abusive. But when I see someone using "my mommy and daddy died BAWWWWW" to defend chatspeak, I get rather pissed off. That, and I rather like the fact that she thinks she's "smart" because she can use chatspeak. I like winding her up and watching her foam at the mouth at my posts. It's quite funny.

What, no replies, little illiterate ghetto girl? Aww. Come now...I'm getting bored. Feed me, I beg you! Give me your impotent rage and your poorly-spelled insults! Ahhhh. You're hopeless. You'll never see the humor in my verbose diatribe. Best to just continue on to another FML where the little ghetto thug-****** aren't so illiterate. PS: Dame, she said she's homeschooled. Mind you, she probably still wears too-short minskirts, just so any surviving males in the household can stare at her loose little twat...

excuse me? holy crap you are just full of shit you bisexual disturbed woman. Maybe if you squeeze your arm, crap will come seeping out of the pores. You really do live on here. Its very sad. Oh Im so glad I made you laugh, because that was the whole point. In reality all these things you've said about me and my parents doesnt mean a thing, beacuase 'I' know what I am and I know where my parents are. So why dont you close your 21yr old mouth and start being more respectful and maybe you'll start getting respect back. Yes maybe I was too bold in saying everyone types that way, but most everyone 'I' know type that way. So shhhhhhhhhhhh and get on with your life. And getto thug-******? Oh my gosh please stop. LOL! You probably dont even know what a thug IS! Your killing me! I'm not wanting a free pass just because my parents died 2days ago. I was just telling you they died because of your comment:"While I'm at it, your mother is a fat **** with herpes, your father never loved you even though you give him ******** every night" so that you would know that they are dead and maybeh feel guilty for saying shit about me, but I see you have no heart.

Isn't chat speak the shortening of words to make them easier to type or text? Then why the hell, dear smart one who calls herself EbonyGoddess, would you use 'Mii' three letters to replace a perfectly fine, perfect short and perfect grammatically correct 'My'? You're very sad and while I don't agree with the other girl's level of abuse I do agree that you lack a certain degree of intelligence.

i love coming on FML for a laugh occasionally. This is the first time i've commented because I liked the FML. I stumbled upon this conversation and I am utterly appalled at the behaviour of people on here. Yes she might be 14 and not writing proper english, so what? she's got plenty of time to learn to do that and she can type any way she likes, she's young. As for you (my friend_you fail) please find a better hobby then deliberately verbally abusing a 14 year olds. You dont look very 'cool' or smart doing it and it's not funny at all. >nycplywood thanks for a funny post that made myself and many others laugh

yes it is. When ou do "mii' your just hitting the "i" twice instead of going to the "y". I think its faster, in a way. But I really dont care what you think. I AM a 9th grader everybody, not some college aged idiot who uses Txt language. Thankyou.

Hey, I'm younger than you and I don't use that type of talk. Niether do any of my friends. I'm very sorry that your parents died and I understand how you feel. My dog just passed recently and he was very very dear to me. Anyways, nobody I know on facebook, MSN, Myspace or any other website use that type of talk. It does not make you sound smart and does not connect you to other races. I'm sorry but it's true and I have read most or all of the arguement. I know it doesn't concern me much but your putting it on a website where everyone can read it. I talk perfectly normal and I talk to Hispanics and African Americans and Asians all the time.

The 'I' and the 'Y' are ONE button away. Are you seriously that lazy? P.S Obviously talking like that does NOT in fact bring you 'closer to people' it actually alienates you from them because they think you're stupid. The only people its going to 'bring you closer to' are your fellow idiots. So I guess FYL. #121: I love how you compared your dog dying to her losing her parents, yaknow because its exactly the same. Epic. Seriously.

Okay, here is something better. I missed half of my second grade year going to my great grandparents funeral. My great grandpa's funeral was on halloween. My great grandma's funeral was pretty close to thanksgiving. Guess how much fun those holidays were?

'I' talk perfectly normal I just like typing that way because its faster. Im happy for you because you r friends don't "use that type of talk" and you "talk perfectly" normal. Are you African American? If you are then cool but if your white then shhhh. please. All of MY african American friends "TYPE" that way. Thankyou for saying sorry aout my parents. I missed getting to meet them which is something Ive wanted to do all my life. Im sorry about your dog. Someone shot our dog. She was very very smart. No txt talk doesnt "connect" me to other races but for me it does. When I go into a new country the teenagers see how I txt my friends and are intersted. Then I can explain the wording and they teach me their language. I now know 3different languages that way, thankyou. :) Not VERY well but I know quite a few words.

sorry* doesnt connect YOU to other races but it does for me

How young ARE you? Anyways Im sorry about your great grandparents :(. My grandfather died on Christmas eve, uncle had a stroke Christmas Day, and we found out my dad had cancer the next day.

Actually I connect to other races more effectively when I don't act like a twit and actually type correctly. People realize you are worth talking to. Hitting "i" twice still counts as hitting three keys instead of two. Oh, and earlier: School = home, scuttle on home, den, lair, bedroom covered in nude Edward posters. It implies the same either way.

sayheyyybabe 0

I typed like EbonyGoddess when I was 8 years old. I always wondered why my topics never got posted on my little-kid-message-board-thingys. It was kind of a phase, but a lot of black people type like that. I don't see why, they get insulted when someone calls them stupid then bring home a baby when they're 13 and type like "omg mii bayb33 will b nam3d latyr3sha isab3llamari3!!!! I by no means am calling black people stupid, being a mulatto myself. It's just that if they get so offended when people insult their intelligence, why do they carry on typing like illiterate genies?

i do that all the time to play wit my cat but i always move in time so she wont get my face...Moron

Ouch, but yeah didn't your mother ever teach you not to stare? Cats really don't like it.

Yep. Cat's pupils always dilate before they pounce. I assume it's so they can take in more visual info during the attack.