Your days are numbered, puny human

By Cat Mama - 22/12/2022 09:00

Today, I woke up at 3 a.m. to my cat biting my face. This isn’t the first time this has happened. I’m pretty sure if I die in my sleep, she’ll eat me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 741
You deserved it 174

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Do you have sleep apnea? It’s characterized by snoring and by stopping breathing for a while when you are asleep… My ex had all those symptoms and sometimes I would shake her when she stopped breathing when she was asleep to get her to breathing again. Maybe this is your cat’s version of that?

That's for sure. All cats will eat your dead body. Your cat seems to want to get a head start on the rest of the species.

Comments

those are love nibbles, also she's probably hungry after running around with the nighttime crazies.

tiptoppc 19

5 cats with midnight crazies becomes a Catastrophe. I would know! I also have the Guinness “Cat Ass Trophy” to prove it!

That's for sure. All cats will eat your dead body. Your cat seems to want to get a head start on the rest of the species.

I don't think she's going to wait. Sounds like she's already started.

Do you have sleep apnea? It’s characterized by snoring and by stopping breathing for a while when you are asleep… My ex had all those symptoms and sometimes I would shake her when she stopped breathing when she was asleep to get her to breathing again. Maybe this is your cat’s version of that?