By nycplywood - 18/11/2009 21:01 - United States

Today, I learned that if you stare at your cat and her eyes suddenly get really big, it means she's going to maul your face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 396
You deserved it 32 094

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mmm, nothing like a good old-fashioned face-mauling' FML! Cats can be vicious. Don't make them feel intimidated; they'll attack. I'm sure you already know this though. F your life... and your face. Definitely your face.

It means the same thing when a guy's dick suddenly gets really big.

Comments

Yeah, I dont think my cats have ever done anything like that. More often they just stare back placidly.

I don't know where everyone's getting the "THIS HAPPENS ALL THE TIME, YOU SHOULD KNOW BETTER" from. I quite often have staring contests with all my animals, and nothing ever happens more than one of us getting bored and wandering away.

It's usually young animals or more aggressive-natured animals that pounce during staring contests. My guess is that you have even-tempered pets. I prefer more spirited ones, so my dog is always running around and getting underfoot, and my cat will jump at just about anything. Keeps life interesting. :D

baby_gurl2405 0

1 word, 5 letters, 2 sylables, 2 meanings, L-O-S-E-R LOSER!!!!!

Show human dominance by standing tall and throwing balls of paper at the cat. It'd be good revenge as it would annoy the cat. ;)

Staring is a pretty universal sign of aggression (try staring at a cop or some tough guy in a bar and see how far that gets you). The reaction obviously varies, depending on the animal's species, temperament, and level of trust and familiarity with you.

Yep. And when Kitty ***** in your shoes, it means she's really ticked off at you.

Same with dogs. I done it to a rotti before and the outcome was not pretty