By BirthdayBoy - 25/09/2009 14:54 - United States

Today, I invited over my girlfriend of two years to spend my birthday night with her. Instead of a conventional wrapped birthday present, she gave me the news that she has taken a vow of chastity. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 943
You deserved it 7 316

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Poke_my_mon 0

No Birthday sex? Aww buddy I feel so bad for you. Excuse me while I go have sex with my girlfriend.

I bet the Afro is involved in some kinky games, right?

Comments

honeydew4u 0

My bf is a virgin and likes the idea of waiting... maybe we should breakup with them and be together with each other!? Ok not really but as much as it would seem bad and like an 'douchey' thing to breakup, i myself am starting to see its not being a dick to have desires and needs and things you want in a relationship. you have a right to that. she has a right to abstain. therefore...if you really cant be happy in a sexless relationship, either leave, or (Im also not one to condone cheating, but...) find someone who can satisfy that part of you on the side so you can still keep her (yes, morally wrong, but is it really that bad if you are also trying to respect her wishes and protect her chastity?). Its probly better to satisfy the needs elsewhere than to pressure someone who isnt ready/wanting to have sex, though breaking up should be the first option in such a case. but if u can live without the sex, by all means go for it. I personally dont think I can, so props.

Damn, you make it like sound like sex is everything. Ever heard of a *******? handjob? hell buddy, I dated a girl who was like that till marriage and shit still gave me some of the best sexual pleasures of my life. Get a hobby for real bro

No, sex isn't everything. BUt it's important.

I feel for you bro, I've had the understanding that my girlfriend doesnt want to have sex until marriage since we started going out, but I love her more then anyone else so i just gotta deall with it...it aint all about sex though, if you can have a great relationship with someone you love then you dont really need sex; i dont think so.

Yeah. So? I utterly fail to see how this is an FML. La-ame.

Bucinka 5

Gee, I dunno...women like that are more likely to give oral and anal because they think they're still chaste if their hymen's not busted. You might come out ahead. Get it? A-HEAD?! BWAHAHAHA! I crack me up sometimes! Anyway, this doesn't have to be an FML. Make lemonade out of lemons, if you know what I mean.

willyboy1234 0

chasTITY. she wants to fucck me. boobs.

alshclown 0

good for her! op, you suck for considering this an fml.

athena3100 9

..... Whats a vow of chastity?..... I feel kida stupid :(