Threesome

By tkdbb11790 - 20/11/2019 14:00

Today, my girlfriend asked me what I wanted for my birthday. Apparently “A threesome” is not the appropriate answer. FML
I agree, your life sucks 876
You deserved it 4 952

Same thing different taste

Top comments

The question being misinterpreted as, "What can I say to my girlfriend to tell her I think she is not enough for me?"

If I were her, I would have said yes and then say you will find someone, which would be a man. YDI

Comments

If I were her, I would have said yes and then say you will find someone, which would be a man. YDI

Q, are you responsible for this time traveling post? How come it's dated Nov 2019 and responses are from over a year ago?

This seems to be a new gimmick of FML. Just recently there was a post from early November with responses from 2012.

Recently a few older posts have reappeared on this site. Based on the small number of old comments this might have been an "almost FML" back in 2018. The same applies to today's FML "Our secretive".

The question being misinterpreted as, "What can I say to my girlfriend to tell her I think she is not enough for me?"

WeirdUS 29

Yeah, some stuff in **** doesn't always go so well in real life when you are in a relationship. Even if you were joking not the brightest move. It's 2017 isn't it common knowledge that in most cases it's a bad idea? Like dating your co-worker the chance for it to go well is slim.

Most of the married people I work with met their spouses at our job.

Sure get one of you guy friends to join in I bet your girlfriend will love the attention. Oh wait you wanted another girl no sorry you can’t handle 2 women

Everybody is pounding that YDI, but in a loving and open relationship, shouldn't the guy be allowed to tell his GF what he is into? What's wrong with being open and honest about what you want? If she's not comfortable with it, that's fine. Why can't he bring up the topic?

Well obviously it is NOT an open relationship. I also don't think it would have gone over well if she told him "you know what for my birthday I want a second man to have sex with" but you know, double standards and all that.

I think he has every right to bring up the topic. "What is your opinion of threesomes" is a great way to bring up the topic and discuss it "I want a threesome" Is not. Saying he should be able to bring up the topic has 0 bearing on "YDI" Did he say something that deeply upset her yes, does that mean his life sucks, no. If you say something there is consequences for saying something. The way he asked was a bad way to ask. He jumped over the "let's discuss our views on this topic" straight to "I'm going to assume your views are my views"

You got cocky, kid, and now you won't be using it for a while. Assuming you don't cheat. Don't cheat.

My boyfriend once asked me that in a non-serious way so I told him that I'd only be willing if the other person was a guy, which he wasn't very happy about.

Mungolikecandy 19

Hopefully, she rocks up one day with a well-hung stud so she can give you your birthday treat.