By DormHater - 23/08/2010 23:09 - United States

Today, I helped move my current boyfriend into his new dorm room. This would've been fine if I didn't have to do this while avoiding eye contact with my ex-boyfriend, who just happens to be my boyfriend's new roommate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 263
You deserved it 4 720

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That should be fun. Hopefully it wasn't a bad break-up between you and your ex. You're just going to have to learn to be civil if nothing else.

FFML_314 11

Don't act like it bothers you. Be civil and don't bring up the past. You should be just fine. Unless you're hiding something from your current boyfriend that your ex boyfriend might tell him.

Comments

That should be fun. Hopefully it wasn't a bad break-up between you and your ex. You're just going to have to learn to be civil if nothing else.

schwancy 2

Awesome! They can exchange stories!

piepieburger 0

I feel more sorry for your ex than I do for you

TashaLenaKitty 0

Oh man,how awkward is that?! FYL

I disagree. It mostly depends on the way the break-up went and who broke up. Who knows, maybe OP cheated on him after which he got mad and dumped her? In that case, I would say YDI, honestly. In cases like these, people should say how it happened.

FFML_314 11

Don't act like it bothers you. Be civil and don't bring up the past. You should be just fine. Unless you're hiding something from your current boyfriend that your ex boyfriend might tell him.

knibbsy 4

She's hiding her big 'ol ****. That's right, I said ****. ****. The word seems to have a bit of shock factor, whereas other words such as penis and dick don't have any such factor. So please, use **** every chance you get...Hey OP, YDI for having a ****! I hope your new boyfriend likes your ****. ****. It's a funny word after you look at it in writing for a while and say it a few times. Nice ****, OP! ****.

24... you need therapy to get over your unhealthy obsession with ****

FyourLIFEdotCOM8 0

awkward moose. lol, hopefully you two can pretend to get along.

yuhimjesus 0

bahahaha #9 fail unless canada, eh?

sleepyhungry93 0

A Moose that ruins all the jokes and spills the punch

You should have hot steamy sex in the dorm, if you wanna be a bitch about it.

sounds like the start to a threesome... or a ****... either one really

Lisimal 7