By notadoorman - 25/07/2014 18:16 - United States - Elmont

Today, I held the door open for a woman and her kids on my way out of the bank. She started accusing me of patronizing her, and when I just let go of the door in protest, she deliberately leaned in so it hit her in the face. I felt the glares from the entire bank as she pretended to cry. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 141
You deserved it 4 019

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Box0choklitz 8

She deserved it for being that kind of person.

And women wonder why chivalry is damn near dead smh

Comments

Well, there you have it the dawn of a new day. Women are just always going to complain because that is how they are. If men hold a door or stand up when women enter a room you're patronizing, if men don't they're assholes, "and there are no gentlemen left in the world. The truth is.... There aren't any ladies either.

rachangie 19

I just had this conversation with a friend of mine. Some women complain if you don't hold it and others complain when you do. Just say thank you to the kind gesture, how hard is that?! I wanna bitch slap women like her and yell, "you're making us look bad!!"

If you held the door open for me OP I would say 'thank you' please don't let people like that change who you.

LostInTheZone11 29

Tell the bank to look at the camera footage to prove your innocence.

Thank you anyway for being a gentleman.

TheyCallMeDamien 17

She's a scam artist preying on people's sympathy. You were just the patsy.

QueenofWheels 13

I don't like the whole holding door open or pulling out my chair makes me feel weak. However I feel like you should always say thank you when somebody holds open a door for you.

jazmin3012 28

OP please follow up and let us know how this ended