By teacher - 31/08/2010 14:50 - United States

Today, I heard two of my students having a conversation. One asked what state Arizona was in, and the other replied Canada. I teach sixth grade social studies and they weren't joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 850
You deserved it 8 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pyr0freak 0

Throw them into a Sparta pit. We don't need any more idiots like them in the world. Fkin kids these days -.-'

Comments

Canada is not part of the states, part of our Canadian history is when we sent the American colonies packing when they attempted and failed to conquer Canada lol!

ohthebloodygore 16
arrifaces 0

I work as a 7th grade Social Studies Teacher and one student thought Germany and Japan were states, so I feel your pain.

I feel your pain as well. People in my class don't even know that Texas is a state. I'm in a high school honors class.

Reynaaa 0

lol i live in Arizona.. why dont you try to teach them?

I am so tired of people calling each other stupid on here! Also, using the term "retard" so liberally is ignorant. There is nothing wrong with being developmentally delayed and using "retard" in the context that is it used on here gives it a derrogatory meaning. The irony of calling someone a "retard" is amusing. Smarten up and get with the times!

110, First of all, don't subscribe to the Times. Second, there's in inherent hypocrisy in calling people who use the word "stupid" ignorant. Third, since "retard" is from the French expression "au retard "late", as is the word "tardy," it is reasonable to surmise that people who say things that they should know by now are incorrect are "retards" for being late to get the clue.

rainman practically bankrupted a casino, and he was a retard.

wow who is the teacher you should be fired don't want my child in your class