By teacher - 31/08/2010 14:50 - United States

Today, I heard two of my students having a conversation. One asked what state Arizona was in, and the other replied Canada. I teach sixth grade social studies and they weren't joking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 850
You deserved it 8 381

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Pyr0freak 0

Throw them into a Sparta pit. We don't need any more idiots like them in the world. Fkin kids these days -.-'

Comments

As a British person that couldn't give a **** about any of the American states, isn't Arizona a state and I'm 100% sure Canada is a country better than America(well, shoot Justin Bieber first then it will be). But isn't 6th grade like 11/12/13 y.os? Also you must be a shit teacher, OP.

your teeth are cracked, and your food tastes like dog shit

personnnn 3
ronb123 0

that's nothing, when i was in seventh grade a girl asked the teacher when they invented color

FMLsOhilarious 6

lol what did she mean when did they invent color?

LOL that's 6th graders for you... or actually students in this society in general

Dear God..... Natural selection, you have failed us.

nikki01 0

i feel ashamed tht i was a 6th grader 2 years ago ):

FMLsOhilarious 6

That's not that bad. In my freshmen year in high school the teacher was talking about buffalo and how Native Americans followed them for food. The girl asked the teacher if buffalo were extinct these days....the class got silent.

f all of our lives cause those kids are our future...

yeah... future prisoners, or welfare recipients...

Ha. I moved to Virginia my junior year of High School, I had classmates ask me if I had to have a green card because I was from New Mexico. They had no idea New Mexico was part of the United States. It was sad.