By guh - 31/08/2016 15:54 - Malaysia - Subang Jaya

Spicy
Today, I heard grunting noises from my brother's room, like when he's having a seizure, so I went in to help. And now I need brain bleach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 761
You deserved it 4 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you were concerned about your brother and turns out he was totally fine. Imagine if you didn't go check on him and it was really a seizure. Fyl, though, OP. Hope you can get that image out of your mind someday.

At least he didn't actually have a seizure.

Comments

andrmac 25

"Knock knock next time. Did you see anything?" "No Dark Helmet! I did not see you playing with your dolls again!"

I was looking for this comment. My day is complete.

It was an emergency in OP's repertoire. It was family protection instinct.

Lol a suicide wank.... About to blow your load so you scream mum and dad, and see how fast you can clean up!

Essentially nothing about your comment is relevant to this FML.

Why, in any of the levels of hell, would someone call for their parents when masturbating?

LittleLittlered7 6

I can't say YDI bc you truly thought he was having a seizure and went to help. You don't have time to gain permission to check on him. I grew up w someone with seizures and they ain't no joke. My sister is 30, near-genius IQ and can never be left completely alone. I'd say FYL for you and your brother.

I'm wondering what you actually saw. If he was masturbating, not an issue because almost everybody does it. I'm just curious.

If that's the case, why is OP saying he needs some bleach. Masturbation is natural and very common. IMO OP's post-reaction was immature

Masturbation is natural and common, but normal people don't like to see people they are related to doing it. OP's reaction wasn't immature at all; I'd say most people would probably have the same reaction to seeing their brother jacking off.

If I walk in and saw my bro fapping, I wouldn't complain because I know it's something natural and wouldn't say I need bleach. It's not a big deal.

oh my God, just because it's normal doesn't mean anyone would want to see it

And because nobody wants to see, doesn't mean we need to make a huge deal out of it.

I'm pretty sure you're a guy, right? If I, a guy, saw my brother masturbating, or my friend, it wouldn't be that big a deal. Heck, I might even join him. But if I saw my sister... or she saw me, that's not cool at all.

@45: You'd just join your brother in masturbating...? I mean, I guess that's one way to show brotherly love...

Brothers that jerk together stick together

missoops 21

Yeah brothers would 'stuck' together ammiright

I would disagree I found it weird to jack off with another person. Better to spank the ferret in private imo

I don't ********** with people. It's only me, myself and I XP

melana09 19

Next time knock first- no answer then barge in to check. Just to prevent any future accidents

uchihadesendent 14

That's stupid advice, having seizures is like a heart attack you can't waste a second by knocking because it could be the difference between life and death.

Well at least you cared.. I just hoe the scaring you have for the rest of your life was worth it

NomeDMF 17

Could've knocked before you assumed, but that's just me.

Knocking first could have saved you a lifetime of awkwardness. But don't feel bad. Something like this happens to all of us at some point.