By guh - 31/08/2016 15:54 - Malaysia - Subang Jaya

Spicy
Today, I heard grunting noises from my brother's room, like when he's having a seizure, so I went in to help. And now I need brain bleach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 761
You deserved it 4 278

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you were concerned about your brother and turns out he was totally fine. Imagine if you didn't go check on him and it was really a seizure. Fyl, though, OP. Hope you can get that image out of your mind someday.

At least he didn't actually have a seizure.

Comments

That's pretty rough, fyl for getting punished for trying to help your brother

Well, he WAS kind of having a seizure, or maybe a type of stroke.

"like when he's having a seizure" suggests that he does have a medical condition and you have attended to him in such situations in the past. It is unfortunate you saw something you didn't want, but 1)better safe than sorry and 2)it's a FYL for both of you. I hope for your brothers sake he stops making those noises and you don't have to be in that situation again, or in a situation where he needs you. Hope your brother gets well soon and time will help you bleach out those memories.

I bet he's going to be real quite from now on

Exactly the same happened to me when I was younger. Rushed in just in time to see a girl hide under the covers.

Let's be honest, as a non medical professional there isn't much you could have done if he was having a seizure that couldn't have been done after a quick knock.

From my understanding there are ways for you to position them and if needed you can call a medical professional. It's implied he's had seizures, op and their family have probably learned how to help.

be glad it wasn't a seizure and tell him to put a sock on the doorknob next time (:

There is this magical thing called knocking. If he was having a seizure, he wouldn't he Ave answered. If he was masterbating, he would have.