By ...loud noises...urgh... - 02/11/2011 16:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I have my first university lecture on lab safety. Having gone out the night before with my house-mates, I have the worst hangover of my life, and have to listen for an hour and a half while they loudly demonstrate the types of alarms we'll hear in different kinds of emergencies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 210
You deserved it 51 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

No one's going to feel bad about your self-inflicted woes.

Comments

"...And this is what you will hear when your severely hungover."

#16 *you're sorry for failing *whips own bare back*

^ nice (>^J^)># here's an Internet waffle

GOTxMILK 5

Remember that creepy old guy who asked you out last night? You probably don't because you were too drunk. Well this is his revenge.

perdix 29

Hopefully, that will teach you to get shit-faced the night before you have to go into the lab. Those places can be ******* dangerous.

bfsd42 20

Only dangerous if you are an idiot. But that's why there's always an accident. Too many idiots. If only common sense could make a comeback.

It would appear the OP is one of those idiots.

When they sound the one for "toxic substance spill" take advantage of the confusion to throw up on the floor.

Pepto+ painkillers=. Damit I still feel like shit. you needed to ditch

Lol, no the rape whistle is only blown as teacher escorts someone to the rape dungeon.

You expect sympathy? You shouldn't've been a moron and gone drinking when you KNEW you had a lecture the next day. YTDI.

One of the teachers must have seen you out drinking, and like maybe you like bumped him and spilled his drink all over himself and so now he wants to get u back for ruining his favorite shirt.

Seriously, you knew you had a safey briefing and you went out and got smashed anyway? YDI, YDI so many times over because the safety briefings are usually the important start of term stuff!

leadman1989 15

Drink higher quality stuff. That hangover is your punishment for being cheap!