By ...loud noises...urgh... - 02/11/2011 16:39 - United Kingdom

Today, I have my first university lecture on lab safety. Having gone out the night before with my house-mates, I have the worst hangover of my life, and have to listen for an hour and a half while they loudly demonstrate the types of alarms we'll hear in different kinds of emergencies. FML
I agree, your life sucks 14 210
You deserved it 51 298

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

No one's going to feel bad about your self-inflicted woes.

Comments

I understand your point, but you can always drink good stuff without getting wasted.

38 - well, thats not the only reason, i also dont drink just cause its not good for you. 46 - alot of underage kids drink. most start before they even get to highschool.

Actually, wine can be really good for your health and has protective properties thanks to its natural antioxidants. As long as you don't drink too much :)

i just choose not to. there are alot of other things that are good for you. maybe its just me but i dont like alcohol.

man_in_black08 28

Wonder who wud give a thumbs down for your comment!.. i gave it a thumbs up :).. i have never and will never consume alcohol as well. Respect.

leadman1989 15

73 - Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Which is why you don't go out and get Irish drunk the night before an hour and a half long demonstration of various loud alarms.

bubo_fml 10

Shoulda worn those airport earmuffs to class...

SkardeyKat 3

I don't feel sorry for you. You need to save the heavy hangover-inducing partying for the weekends.

thank you #37 obviously some people need things broken down for them

madeline1960 0

I know the feeling, had it for my Forensic Science course.

I herd drinking while you have a hangover makes them go away ;-)

Goodlife918975 6

Dont do drugs dont drink when you get older you will have a shorter life to live or you may die of the effect.