By Anonymous - 03/09/2013 19:50 - United States

Today, I had to visit a client because his printer had broken down. After driving for an hour, then being screamed at about how horrible my company's service is, I walked over to his printer and found the problem: there was no paper loaded. FML
I agree, your life sucks 51 396
You deserved it 3 125

Same thing different taste

Comments

He must have been more mortified than you at the time...

Just when you think people can't get any stupider, they prove they can.

Why yes, yes they do considering "stupider" isn't a word.

RedPillSucks 31

Dictionaries have been dumbed down for todays english speaker.

may the English language rest in peace. #Yolo grammar and spelling sidenote, my phone actually auto corrected to Yolo xD

Stupider is an adjective of stupid, and yes, it is indeed a real word.

"Boys go to Jupiter to get more stupider Girls go to mars to get more candy bars"

Wow. That's way better than our "Girls go to Mars to get more smart." Jesus Christ, why is this only being brought to my attention now??

24-You'd be suprised to know that it is, in fact, a word. 29 & 34: Interesting you should say that, since the Dictionary of Modern English usage by H.W. Fowler, a piece of literature made in 1926, lists it as a superlative of "stupid". Certainly a word from the age of YOLO and twerking.

55 I always heard it "Girl go to Venus to get more genius"

I heard it in middle school as boys go to Venus to find their penis, girls go to mars to get candy bars. I was always a little jealous that was no planet that rhymed with ******.

katydid91 31

Haven't heard that variation before. When I was younger it was always "Girls go to college to get more knowledge"

RedPillSucks 31

@56 Did Fowler lament as to how he's lost all faith in humanity? :)

Been there, minus the drive. I asked a customer twice if she had all the cables and wires connected. Even described where each one should be plugged in, only to have her suddenly discover 10 minutes later that her printer wasn't plugged in. That, after bragging that she was going to computer school and knew more about computers than any of the people trying to help her.

Wizardo 33

Should have shouted back at him at how incompetent he actually is... fools these days.

What a waste of gas...and of your time of course.

Little4Bear 10

It blows my mind how stupid some people can be.

Pyro_Wolf 17

Don't most computers/printers tell you that you're out of paper?

Sometimes I wonder how people manage to live so long. I mean, there's only so much people can do for them to protect them from their own stupidity.

Remember one thing op. Stupid people will always be stupid people.