By loser - 09/05/2011 21:12 - United States

Today, I had to sell my wedding ring to help me pay for my divorce. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 713
You deserved it 13 061

Same thing different taste

Comments

sincerely331 0

This is not even an FML. Why does this site accept these constant lame stories but the good ones they don't let pass, I will never understand that.

silvrdragn13 8

I'm confused... how is it an FML if it didn't work out?

BAMF519 0

o that's sad...... but was it a nice ring??!:)

Wow, FYL, sorry about the divorce. But look at it this way, it would be downright horrible if you had to sell your wedding ring, but you were keeping the marriage. Jus' sayin, that if you HAD to sell your wedding ring, well, its best done in a situation where you don't need it anymore. You could also look at this as a way to get closure.

Why does it matter since you're getting divorced?

henrygondorff 2

The life lesson here is that if a guy wants a marriage to last, he should not spend jack on the ring. I spent $80 on the engagement ring and $200 on the wedding ring. Been married 32 years.

lidemocr 0

same here! my hus did the same cause we were expecting our daughter...we've only been married 4 years, not as long as you but our relationship rocks and were going to make it too!