By superman_not - 10/06/2009 15:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to play the role of Superman in a production on stage. They had to stuff my underwear because my 'thing' wasn't big enough. FML
I agree, your life sucks 79 860
You deserved it 7 353

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I didnt realize people look at superman's thing. The heck kinda play you in lol?

How do they know what the size of Superman's schlong is? Perverts....

Comments

Mayhap superman was compensating for a smaller package with his large assortment of powers. Come on, think about it.

thuryn 2

Meh. It's kinda understandable. Being "Superman" by definition is kind of an unreachable standard. Unless you're walking around stage with a constant woody, I doubt anyone could be "big enough". And if you ARE walking around stage with a constant woody, you should probably see a doctor about that. ;)

32, a black superman? What would his powers be, the ability to chug 2 liters of orange soda in a single gulp? Deep fry eye lasers? The ability to hail a NYC cab?

michelleissexy 0

No, if he was black at least get it right... Grape Kool-Aid!!

FBIWarning 0

HA! maybe you should start looking into those emails for penis enlargement pills that everyone gets :)

Bombasting a crotch for tights has been going on since Shakespeare, son. It's fine =)

If you didn't do it, they'd call you Super. . . er . . . man?!

Lol. Well, I don't think any guy can expect to live up to Superman's anaconda. Most of us women won't expect that from you. (but if it were possible, we wouldn't complain, lol.)