By AccidentalFlasher - 08/01/2016 02:08 - Canada - Thornhill

Today, I was chilling in my comfy zip-up sweatshirt when I realized I was running late for an acting class. In my mad panic, I forgot I didn't have a shirt or bra underneath. Later in class, I was performing a scene and started to unzip my sweatshirt. You can figure out the rest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 462
You deserved it 5 609

Same thing different taste

Top comments

LostInTheZone11 29

Guys, let's face facts. We wanted to be in the classroom.

ihavenolifehaha 16

It's okay. I'm sure you made some peoples day ;)

Comments

ihavenolifehaha 16

It's okay. I'm sure you made some peoples day ;)

I'm guessing this is Kim Kardashian...

I just love the way your profile pic goes with your comment

LostInTheZone11 29

Guys, let's face facts. We wanted to be in the classroom.

JMichael 25
spacefish966 18

I'm sorry OP, but he speaks the truth, at least for me.

Thank you for such a great and clever response. It really shows your opinion.

Most original response ever. 10/10 would comment again.

theamazingd 17

As a fellow actor, I tell you this: just roll with it. When something happens on stage (or in class) you can address it and move on. I may have thrown in a line that made sense with the scene and just zipped back up. Shit happens.

Kind of reminds me of the time my costume was ripped during a play and I was left with only my boxers because it was a one piece. If it wasn't a comedy I'm not sure I would've recovered it with just "Whelp, too bad its just a newsflash sir. Now of you excuse me...". Makes a good conversation back stage tbh.

I'm an actor as well. While I agree with your statement, nudity isn't really something you can just improv into a scene. Sucks to be you, OP.

Malsain_fml 10

What strikes me the most is for OP to find comfortable wearing a hoodie with nothing underneath. I personnaly can't bear the zip being directly in touch with my skin.

That got me too. Plus, zippers on skin can pinch and be cold!

I can as long as it's just a pull over. if it's a zip up then it's out of the question

OP was female. The zipper was not against the skin because boobs.