By katelouise2102 - 29/11/2010 12:39 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I had to make up a boyfriend to stop my lesbian roommate coming onto me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 264
You deserved it 6 640

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

Your gay roomie should realize straight people don't just magically become gay and munch their roommates.

Comments

be bi sexual that way you get to have a bf and a gf

Being bisexual does NOT give you the right to be an utter slag and have both a gf and a bf. It gives you the option of having a gf OR a bf, commitment and faithfulness is just as paramount in a relationship with someone who's bisexual as it is in a straight/gay relationship. No, I'm not a homophobe, I'm bisexual and fed up with people having the attitude of "oh so you have both?"

DudeImBetter 0

why don't you have a bf and a gf it's not like commitment and faithfulness is paramount in bisexual relationships.

Just to put this out there, bisexual chicks, hot... usually. guys? not so much.

I agree with you for the most part J1LT. I have several friends of bi-sexual orientation and they are almost always in relationships that are exclusive. I must say, though, that they do have the occasional story of bi-sexual threesomes or more-somes, so I can understand where the assumptions come from as well.

0opsie 6

Why is everyone assuming the roommate was already coming on to her? Maybe the OP found out the girl was a lesbian and, thinking lesbians want to munch on everyone with boobs, she went ahead and made up an imaginary boyfriend to stop her from coming on to her in the first place. That's just as likely, since there's not so many detail in this FML.

#41 Seriously? I'm bisexual but believe in being with only one person at a time and believe in being faithful to that one person. I completely agree with J1LT-- just because someone is bisexual doesn't mean that they want a boyfriend and a girlfriend at the same time. I've never had a threesome or had more than one significant other at a time.

52, I think 41 was just kidding & saying the opposite of what J1LT said as a joke ;)

IVANTTOCOME 0

Have sex with your roommates dad, that will get the point across.

#62, you my sir, win at life with that attitude.

nerdygirl2261 0

but they really are, I'm bisexual too. there is always a commitment.

Assuming all bisexuals have both a bf and a gf at the same time is like assuming all straight girls have several bfs at the same time.

DudeImBetter 0

yeah I thought it was pretty obvious that I said it as a joke. I guess people really do take this site too seriously.

Just to be clear, Dude, my comment was directed to 13, and those with his mindset. I caught the sarcasm in yours.

who would go for you? thats probably why you are bi sexual

#105 You talking to me? You'd better not be.

#93 I apologize for not catching your sarcasm. I'm really not good at catching sarcasm via text...

maphine every time I see you comment I can't help but think of the time someone said "she wants his (marinus's) ****." :D

joseph42424233 0

number 7 looks like she has air injected into her face and arms.

56 she does.....lol mmm that's meannnnnn

#56 u meanie that's mean. btw girl on girl is pretty hot tho. just saying

KylaaKatastrophe 0

Haha, 40, I always think the same. xD

aLAnF_14 0

Instead why don't you FIND an actual boyfriend? And you never know, one day you might want to expirement your roomate will be there. Never underestimate the powers of lesbians! They seem to have the ability to draw you in *shudders

doctor_itsmylife 3

if i were a girl i'd give it a try. i think lesbian relations are much different and much better than gay relations, so maybe you will like it

I agree, im bi so I probably would have tried it, but only if her roomy attractive and not stalker-ish.

Nahh gay relationships are better than lesbian ones.

I guess it all depends on the type of person your in a relationship with but idk because ive never been in a lesbian relationship.

starberries 0

She won't like it unless she's bi. Don't be so ******* ignorant. You can't just CHOOSE to like girls.

This reminds me of Ali G's question: "Is it OK for girls to try feminism if they're drunk and then get back with their boyfriends?"

Of COURSE 9 and 10 would "give it a try", they're already attracted to girls. 61, your username and comment kick ass.

the bible says that homosexuals are an obamanation

gusgus36 5

I'm assuming that firmly telling her that you are straight didn't work? course, if she is that into you, I don't know that a mythical boyfriend will stop her advances. semester's almost over... maybe you can request a new room or room mate

Yeah, bc I'm wondering how long she can keep up with the lie.

Was she drunk? How come saying you were straight didn't work?