By katelouise2102 - 29/11/2010 12:39 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I had to make up a boyfriend to stop my lesbian roommate coming onto me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 264
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

Your gay roomie should realize straight people don't just magically become gay and munch their roommates.

Comments

boatkicker 4

FYL if you told her several times that you weren't interested, and she continued coming on to you. It shouldn't even matter that you're straight; pestering another lesbian is just as obnoxious as pestering straight girl. Not interested means not interested, regardless of sexual orientation. However, if instead on the first time she hit on you, you automatically responded with the boyfriend thing, than you're a bitch, and I sort of hope she finds out. YDI. YDI doubly, if she didn't even hit on you and you just assumed she was going to at some point in the future because she's a lesbian.

tbonea1990 0

If it was the 1st time, tell her you don't appreciate her doing so, and that if she continues to try, you will either request a new room mate for sexual harassment reasons or have her charged criminally for it or both. then follow through if she persists.

This is the perfect example of the hypocrisy of homosexuality. Homosexuals go on and on about how their desires that go against the norm are still natural and how people should just accept that and let them be, yet at the same time they can't stand it when a person insists on being completely heterosexual. It's not just a few of them, but probably at least half if not more. Even if a heterosexual never says anything against them but simply wants to be totally heterosexual, the homosexual just insists the heterosexual should be more open-minded and whatnot. They ask stupid questions like "What does the opposite sex have that I don't?" or do things like this figuring that if they just get the heterosexual to give it a chance they might become more open to being gay themselves. If a heterosexual ever suggests that a homosexual should just try to be hetero and they'd be more into it if they did that person is treated like a fool, yet gay people constantly try to get straight people to do the same.

JustALesbian 16

My roommate prolly wrote this FML