By katelouise2102 - 29/11/2010 12:39 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I had to make up a boyfriend to stop my lesbian roommate coming onto me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 265
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

Your gay roomie should realize straight people don't just magically become gay and munch their roommates.

Comments

ROFLBERRYPIE 0

My best friend is lesbian and she gets lots of straight girls.

therealsuperman 0

my best friend is a dog and she gets bitches all the time.

just play hard to get.. if anything you get a clean room out of it!

fosho lesbians turn straight girls gay for a night. seen it happen there pimps I agree.

Just say no! (and swat her nose with a newspaper)

ThatLooksSticky 16

...and maybe rub her nose in it? Oh wait. That might backfire.

perdix 29

Give her a go! She'll definitely give you better oral sex than a fake boyfriend, and most likely, better than a real one, too.

rety1 13

instead of lying to her why not give her a shot? what's the worst that could happen?

That's so not cool lesbians are awesome so be Half lesbian

davek 36

Is she hot? There is such a thing as bisexual.

How about telling your roommate that you are NOT lesbian? And if she continues to come onto you, you can slap her with a sexual harassment charge. Being a lesbian does not mean you're allowed to obnoxiously hit on straight girls and make them uncomfortable.