By katelouise2102 - 29/11/2010 12:39 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I had to make up a boyfriend to stop my lesbian roommate coming onto me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 264
You deserved it 6 641

Same thing different taste

Top comments

skyeyez9 24

Your gay roomie should realize straight people don't just magically become gay and munch their roommates.

Comments

mintcar 9

Hey, at least she thinks you're attractive. I understand how that could make you feel a little uncomfortable though.

xspaniardx 3

Have you tried talking to her and letting her know that you are not interested? Maybe hat would help if you haven't.

ThatLooksSticky 16

just go with the flow. you might like it!

FYLDeep 25

Sick. You would think that she would be a little more respectful of your sexuality. If she keeps it up you could start makin fun of her sexuality and see how she likes it. Especially since homosexuals often bitch about not being respected.

FYLDeep 25

Wow voted down eh? Well I'm usually one to fight fire with fire, so what do I know? I just think that if that bitch doesn't leave you alone, then she can have what's coming to her.

I kind of agree. Switch orientations and/or genders around, and the comments would change drastically. But frequent, unwanted sexual advances are always disrespectful, regardless of who's giving or getting them, and IMO, using whatever rudeness is required to stop them is justified. 

Why did you have to make up a guy? Couldn't you just have explained you're not into girls? I don't understand why people have to make up shit all the time to make their lives seem more dramatic, the truth would have done fine for this situation.

Almost forgot to say.... If/when she finds out that you made up this boyfriend, it's just going to make you look like a really really in the closet lesbian who's pretending for appearances, which'll in turn make her try even harder... The truth would've saved you a lot of time and effort.

perdix 29

How's that going to stop her? She'll just try to bend you toward bisexuality. Why not give her a try? She'll certainly eat your pussy much better than a fake boyfriend, and almost certainly she'll do it better than a REAL one ;)

skyeyez9 24

28: I think OP's point is her gay roommate is pursuing a straight person thinking she will "convert" her. It is extremely arrogant and stupid of the lesbian roommate to think if she pesters a hetero enough, she'll turn gay.

megamandude455 10