By latter - 24/09/2013 00:05 - United States - Middle River

Today, I had to explain to my brother why it's not OK to stick his knob in the toaster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 309
You deserved it 3 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

ItsAnanya 25

#37 I wonder how do YOU know that.

36- most males would like to think a female's penis is smaller than their's. They are wrong. But we let them think they are right.

TheDrifter 23

68, that's because every time we're winning the women just go buy a bigger one.

Jst4kicks 16

Should of let him learn a lesson

Should have told him it feels better if he wrapped it in foil first.

And how old is this brother of yours? If he's old enough, you should sit back and enjoy the show.

Who actually wants to watch their brother **** a toaster?

I was thinking more of toasting his penis off.

I'm surprised that anyone would "enjoy" viewing such a horrid event. The jury proclaims that you are a twisted individual! The sentence: picking up every phallus you find on the street and donating it your local hospital.

#50, obviously it was off, otherwise the brother wouldn't need telling.

Sheesh. Since when has FML gotten so serious.

thrAsHeRr9081 16

It is not a matter of us being serious, just you being weird.

beautybabexo 7

God bless today's generation of fools.

maybe he wanted to toast his meat for breakfast?

Please tell your brother that the phrase "smoke my pole" is not to be taken so literally. It's more of a euphemism, k?

hollyanne27 9

once you go *toasted* you never go back (:

Zimmington 21

Oh so every toaster you see looks the same, huh? Racist