By latter - 24/09/2013 00:05 - United States - Middle River

Today, I had to explain to my brother why it's not OK to stick his knob in the toaster. FML
I agree, your life sucks 43 309
You deserved it 3 304

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Let him figure out if it's a good idea or not...

Sorry to say that, OP, but I really hope your brother is a small child. If he is a grown man, he is very immature to do that kind of thing. It is immature even for a teenager, actually.

Why in the name of **** did he want to put his dick in the toaster?!

Idiots like your brother don't deserve the ability to reproduce. You should have let him go through with it.

that's a conversation I'd love to hear. "You can't stick your dick in a toaster, Derp!" "But why?"

This generation makes me lose faith in humanity.

KeannaLove 32

How do you know it's this generation? It could easily be some 40 year old dude living in his moms basement and who likes to get it on with the hot box. Stupidity has no age limits.

That's just damn weird! Many he is trying to add some color to his prick. Self tanning dude!!!! OP I feel sorry for you. Seems like spot of us are surrounded by idiots every second of the day.

Hope he's using "protection", when tanning. SPF 30+. I'm sure weird dude doesn't want melanoma on Mr Winkie. Then again, probably better if he loses ability to breed

Hmm sounds like a shocking new fetish. Even when it fails who doesn't like smoked sausage?