By travelsickness - 10/08/2010 13:46 - United Kingdom

Today, I had to endure a long drive from Poland to England. We weren't allowed to open our windows. My mum threw up. Twice. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 502
You deserved it 3 360

Same thing different taste

Top comments

KayleeFrye 39

There is one reason I bothered to read the comments on this post. I wanted to see how many people made dumbass comments about how you can't drive to England because it's on an island. Thank you for entertaining me with your cluelessness!

ArtIsResistance7 1

That's horrible! You should have gotten one of those little pine-tree air fresheners and stuck in on your nose!

Comments

NoelLikesBirds 0

Ah, lucky it didn't cause the chain reaction vomitting.

Brittney_E 0

haha, exactly what i was thinking.

you should've crapped your pants op. bet they would've opened windows then. problem solved.

Lulu714 0

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

Not being allowed and not being able are two different things. It does bother me the OP didn't explain why they weren't allowed to open the windows.

it's probably when they went through the euro tunnel. you shouldn't open a window to be sick since you'll still be around it (in big 'carraiges' to hold cars and coaches.), and the humidity would make someone sick down there.

But you have to open windows to halfway to keep pressure balanced when you go underseas.

I think they weren't allowed to open they're windows so its not really they're fault

It's funny because you can't drive from Englsnd to Poland and vice versa.

Yeah... if only there were some kind of a tunnel under the english channel...

Tadeusz_fml 5

or maybe some floatation devices that could cross the water...

ChocolateEclaire 0

That sucks. I had to ride from Klagenfurt, Austria to Budapest, Hungary and of course we had to circle the Lake Balaton 3 times...:/

feenicks 0

Hey #21! puke in a car makes alotta 'scents'!

chopsuey_45 0

I bet your "mum" felt better.