By apple - 28/02/2010 18:57 - United States

Today, I had to clean out my room because I was having a sleepover. Only, I've not been in here for months since I've spent every night in my mom's room because I'm too scared to sleep alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 075
You deserved it 32 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do not understand why you would have the urge to announce something like this to the world.

Comments

Maht_fml 0

this isn't the kind of stuff you should admit on the Internet.....

purplemnm 9

hey guys...maybe she lives in a bad neighborhood and feels unsafe. when I lived downtown I was so afraid to be away from my mom coz she was my life and I would be devastated if I lost her. I was THAT afraid of my own home. and even though we moved I was so traumatized that I still check in on my mom every few hours at night to make sure she was ok...so think about that before you go calling her immature.

Haha_oh_wait 4

I lived in downtown san Antonio and had to sleep outside so living in a bad neighberhood shouldn't affect your sleep

EllyH 0

You have a problem. Well, your mother too...

Scared to sleep alone = someone in dire need of a teddy bear.... lawll

Call me what you want (to everyone that's not the OP) but I sympathize with her. When I was like 14 I couldn't sleep alone either. It happens. There's obviously something bothering OP that she needs to take care of or maybe it could be hormones, it's more normal for hormonal changes in females to affect them and sometimes get insomnia or whatever, and I'm sure that OP and me aren't the only people that have had similar problems. I guess it just doesn't happen to that many people but it doesn't mean that it only happens to immature people.

how old are you? 6? u must still wet the bed?

haha i actually said "What are you, 6?" when i read the fml, then looked at the comments and saw that someone had already said 6 lol

SithHunter09 2

you people all ******* disgust me. read some of the other comments people have been posting. it could be something that happened to them far back in their life that mentally scarred them. it could be something psychological. I'm sure all of you have had some sort of bad experience in your past which has affected you ever since. BACK THE **** OFF!!!!!

What, r u afraid someone is gonna rape or try to kill ya. But they still will if you sleep next to your mother.

hey **** you doughnuts are awsome lol