By apple - 28/02/2010 18:57 - United States

Today, I had to clean out my room because I was having a sleepover. Only, I've not been in here for months since I've spent every night in my mom's room because I'm too scared to sleep alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 075
You deserved it 32 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do not understand why you would have the urge to announce something like this to the world.

Comments

danceforever51 4

Why are all of you being so rude? Who Cares if she still does or not.

Razorbabe13 4

Hey! Maybe there was like a bedbug infestation or something and he's scared that they aren't totally gone yet!

Well if you haven't been in your room for a few months it shouldn't be too dirty!

Bubbelz 25

The **** is wrong with you people? I voted YDI because this should have been addressed long ago too, but there's no need to be such little, hateful twats about it. Miserable people.

Holy **** you guys are judgmental It is people like you who cause us to close up and to become more afraid because you hateful little fuckfaces are constantly making fun of us and telling us scary shit. People are afraid of different things, some people are afraid of the dark, some people are afraid of shadows, some people are afraid of that spider they saw in their room. Think before commenting on someone sleeping in their mothers bed before being a little hateful uncultured swine and making it ******* worse.

I guess it's understandable. I tend to sleep with a light on because I'm scared of spooky scary skeletons.

I don't think 5 year olds should be on an app called "**** my life"