By apple - 28/02/2010 18:57 - United States

Today, I had to clean out my room because I was having a sleepover. Only, I've not been in here for months since I've spent every night in my mom's room because I'm too scared to sleep alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 075
You deserved it 32 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do not understand why you would have the urge to announce something like this to the world.

Comments

Anon17564 3

Yay for compassion, already got a massive majority of YDIs here. Nobody even knows why the OP is scared of sleeping alone. More likely than not, the OP suffers some kind of psychological disorder, possibly caused by childhood trauma. Taking the piss only makes it worse. FYL indeed.

Guuurlplease 0

Agreed..I sleep with the light an tv on because Im afraid of the dark. Also I usually make sure one of my pets is with me because I'm afraid of being alone :) I sometimes sleep in my mom's room too

I do too sometimes, but only because I have sleep paralysis and I am afraid I won't wake up because there's been a few close calls before.....

i used to have insomnia when i was 13, and ended up sleeping on my mom's or my brother's floor at night because i couldnt stand to be alone. i hate evedyone calling op a baby and all the YDI comments.

PsychoMerk 0

want to borrow my night light? :3

troyboyd05 0

Lol at a fat black guy hitting on an attractive women.

Sickkid97 5

no let's turn that off for now...lol

goldfishsweetie 0

damn how r u scared to sleep in ur own damn room?? that's rediculus u sound like my 5 year old brother

maybe OP suffers from insomnia? lots of people have a vey real fear of the dark/being alone.

nomnommonster 0

dun dun daa the monsters must harvest your screams.

OP must have Man-Child...that poor poor man... child Anyone pickup where I got that from?

boatkicker 4

Is the fear a fear of something specific that's cured by being around someone? I know the silence freaks me out tremendously, and during the few days I didn't have a TV or radio (we were in the moving process) I had to sleep in my sisters room because I needed the background noise of her snoring. If its just something like that try and find a cure. Or is the fear an actual fear of being alone? If this is the case you've got a problem. Or at least, you will at some point. I don't really know how to get rid of this but you should probably try and figure something out.