By apple - 28/02/2010 18:57 - United States

Today, I had to clean out my room because I was having a sleepover. Only, I've not been in here for months since I've spent every night in my mom's room because I'm too scared to sleep alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 075
You deserved it 32 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do not understand why you would have the urge to announce something like this to the world.

Comments

bezach 0

you had to clean your room and your scared...and what's the minimum age on fml?

6 year olds are too young to be on FML..

Erindub 0

I remember I used to sleep in my moms bed occasionally as a kid. I miss the days when life was that simple. Now whenever she stays at my place I feel burdened. Enjoy it while you can OP.

vvbrittxv 0

I slept in my parents bed till I was like 8, that was when I realized cooties were a bigger threat than the boogeyman.

idk I slept in the same room as my mom did until I was like 7 or 8. it's not anything psychological or traumatic it's a just another type of mother-son bond

Well I think It's cute. Just putting that out there.

quarterback7 0

32 **** u im 6' 216 2% body fat that 2% is from big macs so u really wanna **** with guys like me?

christi002 0

yeah, no offense, but I think you're a meat head. By the way, it is actually kinda unhealthy to only have 2% body fat. You're body actually needs fat. So, please quit acting all big and tough and just be the mature one and ignore #32. I'll admit he was rude, but I'm not going to threaten him either. Just saying, watch the temper.

oh, shut the **** up you guys! I've slept next to my mom since i was 12!

I don't really care how old the OP is. I want to know why the cleaning of the room part was mentioned. What does that have to do with having to sleep with your mom, etc.?

My thoughts as well. I'd imagine cleaning up the mess made before making the transition to mother's room... maybe some dusting. Worst-case scenario: dispose of the body... and maybe bleaching. Don't forget to dust.