By apple - 28/02/2010 18:57 - United States

Today, I had to clean out my room because I was having a sleepover. Only, I've not been in here for months since I've spent every night in my mom's room because I'm too scared to sleep alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 075
You deserved it 32 175

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I do not understand why you would have the urge to announce something like this to the world.

Comments

mehek 0

lol i went through that phase...i was pretty old too

slepsy 0

you get to sleep with gwyneth paltrow?

well try sleeping in your room with a night light or two and see if that helps. A lot of people are afraid of the dark don't feel bad.

i won't harass OP for a more or less natural psychological problem. At least you don't wet the bed, that one you can't hide at a sleepover.

are you serious?? how hard is this to comprehend?? She still uses her room....to hang out and get dressed, ect...so like any teenager, she's probably got shit thrown all over the place..clothes, magazines, makeup, ect.... and her mom wants her to clean her room before her friends come over so that they don't see how messy it is....... duh. as far as her sleeping w/ her mother.. that's not that big of a deal.. I slept with mom from as far back as i can remember up until i was....mmm... probably 16...or 17... MOST nights...it wasn't that i was scared though.....it's kind of just like a comfort thing..anyone married out there who says "I can't sleep right if he/she is gone."..... same thing... you're just used to having someone there w/ you and if you don't have someone there, then it's uncomfortable..... there's nothing wrong w/ sleeping w/ your mom like that.... once you have a boyfriend and you want to sneak out, ect... you'll get over it and WANT to sleep in your own room so that she won't know what you're up to.. haha.. anyways....it's likely that she's not really "scared to sleep alone" .. but that she's so uncomfortable doing so that she thinks it is fear......

i don't think its weird to sleep with people at all. when my friends and family sleep over some one always sleeps in my bed. my kids are always in my bed. if i go out for the night to a friends or they come stay at my house we share a bed. its not weird, get your mind out of the gutter people! there doesn't have to be something suss going on. that being said, at some point you will need to learn to sleep without your mum. maybe more sleepovers would be helpful!

Kuroftw 0

"If you ever hear a noise in the night your body starts to sweat It shakes and shivers in fright You go and sleep with your mother, she hates your guts She knows that you love her so she holds you tight All through the night, until the broad daylight And when she doesn't come home you have to sleep alone Then you wet your bed, and I think that's sad For a girl of nineteen it's more than sad, it's obscene"

It's funny how people are posting "how old r u?!?!" when the OP will never reply.

You asked your parents' permission before coming on the internet to post this, right? Because you obviously haven't hit puberty yet.