By fire - 15/12/2009 00:00 - United States

Today, I had to call 911. Why? My fireplace caught on fire. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 480
You deserved it 6 580

Add a comment

You must be logged in to be able to post comments!

Top comments

A fire in a fireplace? So unexpected. Even M. Night Shyamalan (is that spelled correctly?) cannot come up with a twist like this.

lol u do realize that's what there suppose to do right?

Comments

just in case u didn't hear, im first

just in case you didn't hear, i'm high

Fires in a fireplace can be very dangerous, and can be caused when theres alot of stuff in the chimney and it builds up and can light the fireplace on fire.

Here in Portland, we have ads for "creosote burning logs" which supposedly get rid of the creosote (fancy name for bits of wood) stuck in your chimney.

Yeah, we do. I never thought other places wouldn't have them though. We also don't use umbrellas.

I like to clear my flue at least twice a day...

arent fireplaces supposed to be on fire?

oo really !? *sarcasm*

THANK YOU FOR SAYING FIRST

its supposed to do that?

FAIL. EPIC FAIL.

ok, that is just stupid. who is moderating this sh*t:?

lol u do realize that's what there suppose to do right?

Uh, they don't mean like a normal fire. This is the exact reason we don't have fires in our fireplace anymore - they built it wrong. There are exposed beams in there or something.

@ #6 ^^ Win :'D

A fire in a fireplace? So unexpected. Even M. Night Shyamalan (is that spelled correctly?) cannot come up with a twist like this.

xCrackerx you crack me up

dangit i mean just in case u didnt read =/

Creosote-the stuff that causes such chimney fires- build up is actually a real problem. Luckily there are special things to buy to burn that destroy it. OP, FYL. I hope I never experience that. :(

you ought to have a fire extinguisher incase your fireplace fucks up.

This FML is too short for you to have to use a question mark.