By Anonymous - 17/05/2009 11:32 - United Kingdom

Today, I had organised to go for an all day fishing trip, but had forgotten to book a day off. I called my boss and told him that I had to stay with my mum in hospital after a car crash that she had last night. He called me a liar and fired me. Turns out my mum is having an affair with my boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 963
You deserved it 21 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you can go on the fishing trip now.

0hh_snap 0

Ha, I would demand my job back or I'd screw up the affair.

Comments

perfectwinds 0

Oh please, who hasn't lied to get off work? I've been sick, "grandpa passed away" (my grandparents all died a long time ago so it's not like I'm jinxing anything), etc. Dude...This blowwwssss!

i'm sure mom can convince him to give you the job back...

Never lie about something as terrible as that.

Weezie 0

oh gosh... that sux ass... f your life buddy... u probz got the job thanx to ur mom.. :P and the irony... u got fired thanx to ur mom... haha~ (Though u did lie :P haha~)

thelonelylurker 0

Wow you guys are self-righteous asses. F Op's Life because his mom is having an affair with his boss! And he even got fired under those circumstances! FYL, man.

Blue_Coconuts 7

Are your parents still married? Or is your mom just sleeping with your boss? If your dad is in the picture, I'd have a very long discussion with your mother. Not to get the job back, because I'd refuse to work for a man willing to break up a family, but to tell her just how ****** that is... Now if your dad is out of the picture, that's called sleeping with... Also use sick days dude.

YDI for lying, how in the world do you forget to get the day off? and I guess FML cause you got fired. And your mom sleeps around. I guess though, if she's your boss's fuckbuddy, get her to get your job back!

At this point, your mom should threaten to out your boss to his wife about the affair unles he re-hires you, and gives you a promotion and large raise.

I hope they weren't still at it when you called.