By Anonymous - 17/05/2009 11:32 - United Kingdom

Today, I had organised to go for an all day fishing trip, but had forgotten to book a day off. I called my boss and told him that I had to stay with my mum in hospital after a car crash that she had last night. He called me a liar and fired me. Turns out my mum is having an affair with my boss. FML
I agree, your life sucks 67 963
You deserved it 21 480

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well, at least you can go on the fishing trip now.

0hh_snap 0

Ha, I would demand my job back or I'd screw up the affair.

Comments

His mom isn't gonna help after finding out what excuse he used to get a day off! Jeez. An affair is an affair. Some people are overlooking that and focusing on the lie. F the op's life. Everyone has lied for a day off. Don't act righteous. It's unfortunate the op sucks at it.

YDI for lying, and for being an insensitive ass and dragging your mother into this. I hope they send you videos, just so screw with your mind.

realggirl 0

Who gets pleasure from killing, you sicko? Totally deserved that one.

I clicked both. YDI for lying, but it sucks your mum's having an affair with your boss. You couldn't have controlled that one.

atomicmrpelly 2

Why didn't you just say you were sick?! Why on earth did you say your mum had had a car crash?! It's not even as if you had to come up with an answer quickly, you had time to plan a good excuse before you phoned!

that makes no sense. if your mom was banging your boss you would have *more* leeway

twigirl24 0

spelling fail!!!! organized not organsied

so_me_fml 0

AAAAHH!!! Clandestine affairs! Scandalous! I wouldn't lie to my boss like that, BUT, that would be a terrible way to find out a secret like that about your mom.

You are too stupid. Keep reigns on your hoe ******

#39 is right you had time to think about it......but FYL because you couldn't know your mum was having an affair with your boss.....