By FirstKiss - 13/07/2009 15:00 - Canada

Today, I had my first kiss at a party. Later, I was told that the guy had been dared to kiss the ugliest girl in the room. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 727
You deserved it 6 671

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That sucks How does she deserve it? Assholes

Comments

dont worry... everything is gonna be okay.. :)

Now that we know you are the ugliest girl in the room, we've come up with a plan of action for you: Learn to give awesome ********. Go find the videos and mimic the techniques. Learn to control your gag reflex so your can take guys deep whose pretty girlfriends just mess around at the head. You do this well and you will never be lacking the male comapnionship you so desperately crave.

Young_Sparta 0

you must be freakin hitch huh? haha that comment was so win.

Jazzywrites007 2

Heeey Plexico... =) Just Wanna Say, I'm Pretty attractive and any Cocks I've played with involve COMPLETE deepthroat. Just in case I get flamed for that statement because I'm neo-feminist, I'd like to say Feminism is about my rights to do what I want equally within the range of reason. It doesn't mean I hate men. I Just don't want to be controlled by them.

Hey, Jazzy, The pretty girl that deepthroats trumps the ugly girl that does, but the ugly girl who does might stand a chance against the pretty girls that don't. As an ugly guy, I've learned skills that helped me attract girls that would otherwise not give me the time of day. I learned to dance (very self-conscious and embarrassed at first, but I became pretty good and now I like it), I developed my sense of humor and can make girls laugh, and I learned to ask them for things without tremendous fear of rejection. I've done much better with women that someone with my looks deserves. If that ugly girl learns those oral skills, she'll at least have some influence on attracting guys to spend time with her. There might be other less pornographic skills she could learn, but that wouldn't be so funny on FML.com!

Clearly the guy you kissed is an asshole. Don't worry about it! :)

timk_fml 2

What's the big deal? The first kiss is nothing. The second kiss means you made it...

ithedarkknight 0

aww man jeez that sucks babe dont worry all i got to say is... make a change make improvements... if your so called ugly idk then try changing it up a little i mean your not doing it to impress them but do it for yourself... im not trying to say to change who you are but appearance wise if your not happy with how you look either i would say to try something different...

Ha, I've been checking FML hourly all day and they just edited this one. How funny.

YDI for wanting to kiss a random dude at a party

elsieenchanted 0

janderson, wow. that was just...  and fyl, that sucks. sorry about that. :/ :(