By Paul Williams - 24/06/2011 19:17 - United States

Today, I had my first hockey game after being out with a shoulder injury. I ended up cracking my tail bone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 367
You deserved it 4 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL OP i feel bad for you but i hope yu heal up quickly and go back to hockey :)

ATLforever7 6

And yet the pros are making millions of dollars... Not bad for out of work figure skaters.

Comments

PiXiEdUsT07 7

Look on the bright side, at least it wasn't your neck :/

True, hope you feel better and get back to playing hockey!:)

OCDC 9

I think it's time to take up knitting...

The lightning strikes twice, huh? FYL, that's got to be painful.

what would you get if you combined chuck Norris and Charlie sheen?

athena3100 9

Lol. How about a bunch of sex and roundhouse kicks?

stuffedanimal111 0

wow :/ what'd u do that's so bad that karma hates u!? 0.o

Mr_Darkside 5

shit happens all the time. you can't always blame it on karma. OP was playing a sport and in sports people get injured.

stuffedanimal111 0

wow :/ what'd u do that's so bad that karma hates u!? 0.o

Not necessarily . Anyone could fall on the ice hard enough to break a bone ... or have an angry team mate ...

I play boys bantam (13-14) and we've had broken arms noses (fight) tailbones collarbones. and a million concussions. that's just how it is if you want to play THE BEST SPORT IN THE WORLD!! I've been hurt a lot because guys target me because I'm a girl :/ but I WILL NOT switch to girls hockey.

Girl14, That is just a FASCINATING story you got there.