By Paul Williams - 24/06/2011 19:17 - United States

Today, I had my first hockey game after being out with a shoulder injury. I ended up cracking my tail bone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 367
You deserved it 4 468

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYL OP i feel bad for you but i hope yu heal up quickly and go back to hockey :)

ATLforever7 6

And yet the pros are making millions of dollars... Not bad for out of work figure skaters.

Comments

ddhockey22 0

this same thing happened to my friend he broke his collarbone and the game he came back he broke his collarbone i the same place

VasilisaUzhasnaj 29

Why can't anyone get this common phrase right today?

I purposly said it like that because if he didnt play today he wouldnt have cracked his tailbone

Americans are mad because they lost the gold medal to Canada??? Vancouver almost got burned down 2 weeks ago.

lilginga 0

WOW! u have a tail?!?!?!! I WANT ONEEEE

Not tail, tailBONE. Also known as the coccyx, the tailbone is at the base of vertebral column, and consists of 3-5 of fused vertebrae. Unless you were being sarcastic, which is possible. But it wasn't funny.

lilginga 0

no one lives in antarctica retard :/

bengermin 5

ha my boyfriends a hockey player that definatly does suck!

It's all for the lie of the game. :) Hope you get better soon!

ebroski6 0

you shouldve remained on the ice. you wouldve been icing it...

iAmScrubs 19

Girl14, it's best not to take hockey TOO seriously. My city was almost burned down last week after the Vancouver Canucks lost the Stanley Cup. I may not agree with the statement Boners made about hockey, but who cares? People have opinions and you can't stop that. If you don't like what someone comments, Girl14, read past it.