By Anonymous - 17/04/2014 16:01 - United States - Orange

Today, I had my first car crash. I ran into a parked car and the owner saw it happen. I then accidentally opened my door straight into her car as well when I went to give her my information. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 052
You deserved it 11 766

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you didn't get hit by a parked car.

CammyGal 26

Go big or go home? Good luck OP.

Comments

No one got hurt that's all that matters. But talk about clutzy! I think it would be mean to say YDI though. Just be more careful. :)

Shit happens, just hope the person wasn't too mad.

billie_joann 10

It's time to call Jake from State Farm.

Someone who's dumb enough to hit a parked car shouldn't be driving.

Two wrongs don't make a right, but three lefts make a right. Good luck

OP's writing, and driving, skills need improvement.

Your comma skills need improvement. Neither was necessary in your original post ;).

Actually, my comma skills do not need improvement. The use of commas in this context was to separate the two skills; 'and driving' is an aside from the main statement, and could also have been expressed as (and driving). I could have written 'OP's writing and driving skills need improvement', as you suggest, but this could be read to mean OP's skill at writing while driving. Good try, though.

Bad luck there. But it sounds like that was the worst of it all. My first car accident was exactly the same - hitting a parked car with the owner seeing it - but while exchanging information he berated and harshly insulted me for a good twenty minutes. Like the others on here are saying, and it's a good thing to keep in mind, OP, no one got hurt. That's what's important.

Ouch! I hope you're okay, OP. Accidents happen, and it looks as if you got a whammy of bad luck.