By monkeylover996 - 29/10/2012 01:53 - United States

Today, I had my 7 month check up for my pregnancy. The nurse weighed me and said, "I see you've gotten into the Halloween candy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 642
You deserved it 3 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's just rude and unprofessional...

your pregnant, thats an excuse enough to eat candy.

Comments

Say but your daddy liked it last night.

Only if you have the mental capacity of a preschooler.

Just tell her straight up "Look here dumbass, I got a kid growing in me so shut the **** up and do your job."...then again being in a bad mood as I am today that may not be the best thing to actually say, but definately think it.

Just like shopping while you're hungry is a bad idea, giving your opinion while in a bad mood is even more so.

Woah that's harsh. It's obviously a joke. And she's pregnant so she is going to gain weight.

kCbaby0x 5

Don't take it to heart because I would have laughed because its a JOKE because your obviously 7 months pregnant you have a big belly!

It's better than the opposite happening.

I would have filed a complaint about her. That was uncalled for and unprofessional

raraisbang 12

Sounds like it was a joke to me.

She meant you're healthy. It's way better than woman who actively try to not gain weight during pregnancy. Treat yourself, mothers are a beautiful thing.

obviousboy 8
heartemopants 18

She was joking that instead of being pregnant it's all Halloween candy. A funny joke.

Joking about a hormonal woman's weight ... Not smart no matter how she meant it. Don't worry OP women gain varying amount of weight with their pregnancies. It can be lost.

Shoulda said "yes, because I'm pregnant you idiot"

KiddNYC1O 20

Woah, you look a lot like my friend Alex...