By monkeylover996 - 29/10/2012 01:53 - United States

Today, I had my 7 month check up for my pregnancy. The nurse weighed me and said, "I see you've gotten into the Halloween candy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 642
You deserved it 3 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's just rude and unprofessional...

your pregnant, thats an excuse enough to eat candy.

Comments

It was obviously a joke. Since your pregnant she knows that it's obviously not the candy...

carsonphillips 7

That is unprofessional and rude. I hope you complained, OP.

When I was pregnant, my ob would make jokes about eating too many muffins.. It was his way to joke around and still remind me that I shouldn't go crazy to gain weight. Being too heavy can actually cause complications during pregnancy, labor, and delivery. Just laugh it off :)

You are over sensitive due to pregnancy. Obviously a joke since you are pregnant.

raraisbang 12

You're an idiot. Nobody said she gained a ton of weight and as I read it, it seems like the nurse was making a joke, not implying that OP is a fatass. On another note, I'm not sure where you get off on calling someone a heifer. You're not any prom queen from the looks of that profile pic. If you're going to belittle someone else or call them fat or a heifer, at least have some room to talk.

Get a sense of humor, I'm sure she says it to everyone.

And another idiot who thinks they know everything about the human body... Eating a lot during pregnancy will not make your baby obese, that's complete BS. So please shut up and stop randomly insulting people.

it was just a joke. everyone get their panties out of their ass. It's Halloween time and she's pregnant. she knows that has gained weight because she is pregnant. so it shouldn't be that big of a deal.

Lmfaooo lighten up I'm sure it wuz just a joke

deadlydeadd 2

What do you expect there is a growing baby in you it was a silly joke. Big whoop

deadlydeadd 2

Your post is basically saying "FML, I'm pregnant"