By monkeylover996 - 29/10/2012 01:53 - United States

Today, I had my 7 month check up for my pregnancy. The nurse weighed me and said, "I see you've gotten into the Halloween candy." FML
I agree, your life sucks 24 642
You deserved it 3 956

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Well that's just rude and unprofessional...

your pregnant, thats an excuse enough to eat candy.

Comments

noisebox 1

Let's just hope you don't give birth to a little monster!

Wow. You have no idea what you're talking about, do you? Go tell that to a pregnant woman and see how hard she slaps you.

At lest It is not the other way around since I'm fat and a lots of people think i'm preggos when I'm not

gregkingsley 4

Funny but Can't believe a women nurse would say this.

popo6484 3

you are 7 months prego! Gaining weight is a very good thing! Also, you are hormonal crazy! That's okay, it's a part of life. you are beautiful! especially when carrying a baby. everyone loves you and is smitten by you just the way you are. :-)

Seriously, not all excessive pregnancy weight gain is caused by overindulgence. I only gained seven pounds in my first six months and then a thyroid imbalance and gestational diabetes caused me to gain 70 pounds in my last three months. It was not fun and had nothing to do with what I was or wasn't eating.

Jeez, that was pretty insensitive to say, even if OP is pregnant.

It's not necessarily the fact that the comment itself was rude, more like the nurse herself was. She should've known that pregnancy means hormonal fluctuations, and that pregnant women can be very sensitive. Even if she was joking, OP clearly had her feelings hurt, and that's not ok. If I had been you OP, I probably would've started tearing up (I'm pretty sensitive myself). I'm sorry your feelings were hurt.

sugarbear0727 19

Awe, it happens. It was probably a joke, so dont take it too harshly. (: