By Anonymous - 12/12/2011 20:23 - United States

Today, I had an allergic reaction to my deodorant. My armpits wouldn't stop itching, and by the time my shift was over, they were raw and bloody. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 474
You deserved it 3 713

Same thing different taste

Top comments

PSQ91 6

Stop using those with aluminium in it. That could be the problem.

Comments

perdix 29

That stinks! I'm sure everyone enjoyed watching you scratch your pits like a monkey. Please tell me you are NOT in the food service industry.

thatKidzmOm 10

Would you like ketchup on your burger?

Was it Toms deodorant? That shit is itchy as hell!

zyth 4

Trolololo. That sucks brosef.

flockz 19

duuuude, it's broseph* man. c'mon brotato chip, you can do better than that.

That sucks so bad, but then again you should know better.

kaykay20 0

Your not suppose to scratch it. You should have washed it off and left it alone as much as possible. A anti itch powder or lotion would help with the irritating itch temporarily till you can see a doctor about it (since you scratched till you bled you really should see one).

kaykay20 0

Also highly suggest you test a small area on your hand or lower arm before buying deodorant and try one with more natural and unscented ingredients.

DaMan25 4

What shit do u use that's ******* nasty

structuredchaoz 4

Try any of the clinical brands. I've dealt with the same issue. Minus the bloody mess. Good luck, and steer clear of cheapo brands.

perdix 29

I believe TMI means that more than e(nuff) was said. I wave good-bye to my poop as I flush it away.

DaMan25 4

Holy shit why don't yall need to use gel deorderant??

legitimmeee 0

Well at least he uses deodorant .....