By Anonymous - 25/04/2009 23:50 - Brazil

Today, I had a going-away party because I am leaving the country forever. Out of the 130 people invited, 60 were a resounding "Yes! of course I will go!". After paying $300 for everything needed at the party, 2 ended up coming. And left because nobody else was there. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 139
You deserved it 5 755

Same thing different taste

Top comments

BigGuy99 0

From experience, never throw yourself a going away party and expect folks to come. Just tell folks you are leaving and if someone wants to organize something they will and invite people over and set it up. I have heard of several friends inviting over a hundred people to these things, just to see only about 0-15 show up to send their good byes.

I feel really bad for you, safe travels.

Comments

It was either planned too close to the day, or you just suck.

maddiesonnn 0

you should throw lited dog crap on all their doorsteps

wow, well I guess people don't really care for you now huh?

kagexp 4

Auch... There is nothing like the fear for people not showing up for ones party... And if it actually happens... Wow. FYL. But your friends sucks. A party is a party. And don't feel bad. At MJ's memorial in Denmark (like forever ago) about 5 people showed up from like thousands. : ) people just don't like to say goodbye.

you might want to find some real friends when you move. :P

sourgirl101 28

i hate people they are so fucken selfish! f then!

xOxCaMiXoX 0
hhyziak07 3

No offense, there is very little to enjoy here in America. Idk about you but it's gong to shit. But some of the parks are enjoyable.