By Anonymous - 19/07/2012 04:55 - United States - San Diego

Today, I had a few friends over. Wanting to seem cool, I yelled at my girlfriend to get me a beer. She chucked four bottles at my head. All my friends cheered her on. FML
I agree, your life sucks 7 851
You deserved it 80 941

Same thing different taste

Top comments

gianthelper 1

I'm pretty sure almost everyone here is going to cheer her on aswell. Way to be a dick.

Comments

I've seen enough of these tips of FMLs from girls. Come one guys, not you too. YDI, why did you expect?

I've seen enough of these types of FML's from girls. Come on guys. That was a lot of work.

PhishloverA 14

203- You really shouldn't be talking considering you didn't use any punctuation whatsoever.

Yeah but punctuation wasn't really necessary, was it?

Umm.. Why would you do that? Grow up dude.

lordEast 6

You my friend are a grade AAA ASS. As well as a douche that was a story not of bad things that just happend to you. But of something you pulled down on yourself

“Hello karma r us? I'd like a shit ton of the bad stuff directly to face.” *Gets hit in the head with the bottle* “Thank you”

FirebirdF350 7

You sir, are a (something even I won't mention in public forum), and your girl is now going to scream your friends name because tonight while your passed out shes going to straight up pound him like a sledge on a rail road, BAM!!!!

Comment moderated for rule-breaking.

Show it anyway

If my husband asks for a beer politely, I'll bring him one. If he thought treating me like his servant would make him look cool to his friends, he would get embarrassed. I wouldn't resort to violence but he would not be happy he went down that road.

21-I agree he wasn't acting very polite and I mainly mean that the girlfriend over reacted for being so violent, I'm not saying its the right thing to do to bring him a beer after he treated her like that, just that I probably would.

I think 21 has it here - nothing wrong with helping each other but she is not his slave or even his servant. "Would you mind grabbing me a beer from the fridge?" - ""Sure". "Get me a beer Bitch!" - "There you go asshole. Stitch that." It's a subtle but important difference.

peachesncreem 21

Depending how rude he was, I either would've told him to get it himself or pour it in his lap.

I would have only thrown one. Then found I nice bottle of vodka to drown my sorrows about having an idiot boyfriend.

As soon as I saw the statement "wanting to seem cool" I knew this would be a you deserved it story and my prediction was correct.

Wow... So cool of you.... *rolls eyes* im with your friends in cheering your girlfriend on.

Since when is it cool to act like a demanding ass! And four bottles at your head? Your girlfriend sounds a little coo-coo there. o.O

Because yelling at your girlfriend amd ordering her around is sooo cool. The fault is your own. You deserved it.