By Anonymous - 27/11/2015 06:42 - France - Cateri

Spicy
Today, I had a boyfriend who wanted to wait until marriage before having sex. When I came home, I realised he must have married my roommate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 544
You deserved it 2 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

conman531 23

And they weren't even kind enough to invite you to the wedding

I'm sorry OP! I hope you broke up with him and find someone you deserve soon!

Comments

Spontaneous Marriage Disorder can claim anyone at anytime, OP. The only treatment is a swift breakup and possibly a few months of living rent-free courtesy of your boyfriend's bride.

I'd ditch that ******* roommate while i was at it too

Can she at least wait until they're done *******?

RedPillSucks 31

I...I wanted our first time to be special, So..., erm.... I had to practice on your roommate first. If she likes it, then I know I'm ready for you. Yeah, that's it. That's the ticket.

RedPillSucks every time I read one of your comments my day gets many times better, thank you.

I think this is perfect example of why you should always give your ex a bag of break up candy. In this case, a sock full of rock candy upside the head would would be appropriate.

That's the best euphemism I've heard all day.

fatal4life 10

That's just scummy. You deserve better OP

That sucks OP, but don't let that keep you down. Keep your head up and look for people who will actually respect you.

Sure thing! Her boyfriend told her that he wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. But when she got home, she either caught him and her roommate having sex or found some evidence of it. So OP 'jokingly' said they must have gotten married without her knowing since they slept together.

#22 changed his comment after I answered his question. That's why my response makes no sense now -_-

morley05 11

you really know how to pick the right guy

You're too good for scum like him OP. Wish you luck in future relationships.