By Anonymous - 27/11/2015 06:42 - France - Cateri

Spicy
Today, I had a boyfriend who wanted to wait until marriage before having sex. When I came home, I realised he must have married my roommate. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 546
You deserved it 2 186

Same thing different taste

Top comments

conman531 23

And they weren't even kind enough to invite you to the wedding

I'm sorry OP! I hope you broke up with him and find someone you deserve soon!

Comments

I'm sorry, OP. You're better off without him. :)

tsunamisurfer08 3

Ouch. Same thing happened to me once. Girl wanted to wait until marriage for sex. I was cool with that. Found her on her birthday sleeping with one of my friends. It sucks and I'm sorry that happened.

Sometimes I wonder if people lie about waiting until marriage to make themselves seem more desirable or reserved. While its completely pathetic, it unfortunately happens more often than we think.

Sounds like he was only using you to get to your roommate.

MadoromiTenshi 9

I'm sorry that this happen to you. Hopefully he is now your ex-boyfriend. And you don't deserve that as no one should. There are plenty of good honest men out there. You'll find them or they will find you. :)

No he just wants his cake and eat it too, sounds like you found yourself a real scumbag I imagine he would've kept it secret for as long as he possibly could have. Dump the scumbag as quick as possible

guess your invitation got lost. sorry OP that sucks

You wouldn't buy a car without a test drive. Why would you "save sex until after marriage"? Sexual compatibility is a very important part of a marriage or any serious relationship and not every couple has good chemistry together. Better to have pre-marital sex after you are a serious couple but before the wedding plans to make sure you are compatible. I think your "fiancé" probably saved you a divorce after the wedding - Obviously their morals don't match their words.

I, too, am waiting until marriage to have sex. It is merely my personal choice, albeit a very difficult one to uphold. I'm sorry the one you trusted turned out to be a scumbag, OP.

I'm sorry OP. But mad cred to you for the way you phrased this.