By fabz - 27/11/2015 12:39 - South Africa - Cape Town

Today, my boss confirmed he is a micro-managing asshole. We walked into the office together and I turned on the lights. He switched them off and switched them on again, just to make sure that I did it right. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 048
You deserved it 1 654

Same thing different taste

Top comments

mds9986 24

Hopefully he doesn't follow you into the bathroom to make sure you shake it right.

I can sympathize with him. Lights are really hard until you get this one weird trick down: if a light has been properly turned on, you'll notice the bulb in the circuit completed by the switch emitting light.

Comments

Hope you boss doesn't do this for everything you do! Good luck!

mds9986 24

Hopefully he doesn't follow you into the bathroom to make sure you shake it right.

so if OP shakes just once and his boss shakes atleast twice, he's playing with it? lol

liquifiednate 21

No matter how much you shake and wiggle there will always be a dribble

Taking the definition of boss to a whole new level.

These type of people are so annoying. Why hire people in the first place if they would eventually do everything by themselves?

countryb_cth 38

Some may have no control over it if they have anxiety or OCD. It may be annoying to some but they can't help it.

I never knew there was a right way to turn on a light.

it's called OCD and it is not logic-based

#29 you don't know that the boss has OCD, he could just be a jerk

I'm not sure all the lights are on in his head, maybe flip him on and off again to make sure.

I'm sure that flipping his boss off would get OP fired.

FMLusername969 21

OCD? YES! In the closet? NOOOO...

FMLusername969 21

OCD? YES! In the closet? NOOOOOOO...

I can sympathize with him. Lights are really hard until you get this one weird trick down: if a light has been properly turned on, you'll notice the bulb in the circuit completed by the switch emitting light.

UserError94 18

Holy shit, I feel like I've been living in the dark til now

Here's another tip: try cooking things in pans instead of just placing or pouring them directly on the stove. It's easier and cleaner, too!

I've been cooking wrong all this time.

What if he comes to your home to check if you are doing it correctly with your wife?